Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wow, it's almost been a week and I haven't posted anything. Well the good news is I've just been really busy and I haven't fallen off the wagon!YEAH!!!

I've gotten all my workouts in this week and didn't cheat on my diet at all! I am also now down to 130lbs. I'm pretty excited about that.

I reconnected with a good friend this week and we have a lot of great ideas in the works and I am just so excited about Tim and I's future. I'm not ready to say just yet what is going on but I think our business is about to explode and we have some new business adventures in mind we are pursuing.

Anyhooo, We had a GREAT workout today. I got up at 6:30 (just woke up on my own feeling great, not at all tired). I had a protein shake (1 1/2 scoop Micell Edge) then I went up to the studio and worked on a couple of suits. I ate a breakfast steak and oatmeal 1/2 cup at around 9:30 (2 caps Inflamma Trim). We then went to church and heard a great sermon. At 12:30ish I had another breakfast steak and oatmeal. Then we headed for the gym. Tim and I trained together...I love when I get to train w/him b/c he knows how to push me to the next level. Here was our workout (of course this is my wt listed not his as he lifts much more than I do):

Squats:
12 reps w/bar (bar weighs 45lbs) as a warm up
12 reps w/10lbs on each side (65lbs total including bar)
12 reps w/20lbs on each side (85 lbs total)
12 reps w/30lbs on each side (105 lbs total)

Walking lunges:
length of gym and back w/8lb dumbbell in each hand x 3 sets

Leg Extension:
12 reps w/45lbs
12 reps w/50lbs
12 reps w/50lbs

One legged leg curls superset w/stiff leg deadlifts
12 reps each leg, leg curls w/10lbs then 12 reps stiff legs holding 20lb dumbbells
12 15lbs 12 " " " "
12 " " " 15lbs 12 " " " "

Calves:
leg press machine superset w/standing calf raises
15 reps 95lbs superset w/15 reps holding 1olb plate single leg
15 reps 115lbs 15 " " " " "
15 reps 135lbs 15 no wt both legs at once

25 min on bike
20 min eliptical

I then had a protein shake. 2.5 hours later I had another breakfast steak and 1/2 cup oatmeal. It is 9:00 and I am about to have my final shake of the day and then it is off to bed. I know I had a lot of steak today which isn't the norm. but total it was less than 10oz. I also had 1 gallon of H2O. I am truely amazed at how easily I have slipped backed into my diet. My mood is soooo much better which is crazy. I can't explain it but I'm not going to question it!

Oh I almost forgot we did measurements today. I will have to try to find the ones we took a couple of weeks back when I got started so I can post them.
waist 28"
Breast 38"
Hips 38"
quad 23" (each)
calf 14" (each)
bicep 12" (each)

I don't know if I am brave enough to do pictures yet. Who knows maybe tomorrow. I like to do photos b/c it really lets me see how I am progressing.]

No comments: