Monday, March 2, 2009

I had a wonderful time spending the day w/my mom today. She lives in Rome so I don't get to see her as much as I would like. We headed up to Chattanooga for a little shopping. I am really glad we were able to do something but I am beat from all the driving.

I headed to the gym after dropping Wade off at school this morning. The intensity of my workouts has increased soooo much since I've started working out w/Tim again. I'm glad to have my training partner back.

Today was chest and shoulders day. Here is what I did:
incline presses 12reps w/the bar (45lbs)
12reps w/10lbs on each side (65lbs)
12 reps " " "

machine presses 12 reps 45lbs
12 reps 55lbs
12 reps 55lbs

Incline flies 12 reps 10lb dumbbells
12 reps 15lbs
12 reps 15lbs

Cling and press 8 reps (45lbs)
8 reps (45lbs)
10 reps (45lbs)

side laterals leaning on incline bench
12 reps (8lb dumbbells) x 3sets

Cable Upright rows 12 reps (45lbs) x 3 sets

Rear Delts 12 reps (15 lbs) x 3sets

Abs

20 min on eliptical
25 min on bike


Food: (still taking inflamma trim)
meal 1: breakfast steak w/ 1/2 cup oatmeal
protein shake
grilled chicken, sweet pot, asparagus
protein shake
grilled chicken salad w/sweet pot at Outback

1 gallon of h2o

Tomorrow is back day woohoo. I have to say that I am feeling soooo much better. I can't get over how much more energy I have. Why do I ever let myself fall off the wagon?

No comments: