Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Monday!!!

Today was definitely a Monday at work. I arrived at 5:45 am since I was in charge...yes that means I was up at 4 am. YUCK!!! After 12 hrs I skipped out early so I could hit the gym. My workout was sub par since I trained at Health Place. It was crowded and their equipment dated but as Tim reminded me it is ok this early in the game I am still getting back "into" it.

Here was my meal break down ( I missed a meal today. I have a feeling this may end up being the case on the days I work).
Meal 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, 4 oz breakfast shake, 2 capsules of Inflamma Trim
Meal 2 1 1/2 scoop Micell Edge
Meal 3 4 oz grilled chicken, 2 oz sweet potato, 5 pieces of asparagus
Meal 4 1 1/2 scoop Micell Edge
Meal 5 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 1/2 scoop Micell Edge

1 gallon h2o (yes, I spent quite a bit of my day in the bathroom)

Workout:
3 sets of 30 reps of squats w/no wt. 1st set normal, 2nd set sumo style, 3rd set feet together
3 sets of 15 reps stiff leg deadlifts holds 15lb dumbbells in each hand
3 sets of 15 reps leg curls (I couldn't tell the wt on the select a dial...did I mention the equipment at health place is old? I just found a wt that felt "right")
3 sets of 15 leg press 135lbs (1st set middle stance, 2nd wide stance, 3rd set close stance)
calves.


I've got to figure out how to work cardio in there next time.

No comments: