Sunday, February 22, 2009

Home from Savannah

I haven't fallen off the wagon, Yet! Tim and I had a trip planned for a while now and this weekend was the weekend. My Mom came down to watch the kids and we headed to Savannah. It was a much needed relaxing, break. I decided before we left that I would not stress about food this weekend it would be my last hoorahh so to speak. Tomorrow the journey starts again.

We had a wonderful time in Savannah. It was my first trip there, crazy I know. We stayed at the Hyatt on River St. I did get my cardio in as we walked just about everywhere we went. Yesterday we took a drive our to Tybee Island. Man o Man I love the beach. It doesn't matter where or what time of year something about the beach is just so darn relaxing. I can't wait for the day we get to retire on a beach somewhere.

Well I am preparing my meals for tomorrow after all preparation is 99% of what leads to success. My meal plan for tomorrow consists of:
Meal 1 4oz breakfast steak, 1/2 cup oatmeal
Meal 2 Micell edge protein shake
Meal 3 4oz chicken, 2oz sweet pot., asparagus
Meal 4 protein shake
Meal 5 4 oz chicken, 2oz sweet pot, asparagus
Meal 6 protein shake

I have to work tomorrow so I plan to hit Health Place after work to get my work out in. I'll let ya know how all that goes.

Sleep tight!
Jen

No comments: