Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 New Year...New Goals!!


I can't believe it has been over a year since I've updated my blog...Wow!! A lot has happened since then. I finally did compete in May 2010 at the Eastern Seaboard and won my class, placed 2nd in Masters. This qualified me for nationals. In July we headed to Vegas where I competed in the USA...a huge national show ( I placed 16th out of 35 in my class). Then I ended the season in Aug. when I competed in the Coastal here in Atlanta (I placed 2nd in my class and 2nd in masters). I've decided I will not compete this year. I have other things I want to focus on...mainly my family! I plan to continue working out and eating "right" just not compete this year. I will also still be very involved in the sport and of course I will be making suits :)!


Moving forward with this blog I will include more of my day to day life and there will be less emphasis on my training/dieting/competing. I do soooo much more than just that.lol. I will show projects I am working on whether it be sewing projects, suits, home dec, scrapbooking, cards, photos, etc. etc. I'm multi-facited and want to share more of that with you.


I am looking forward to what 2011 will bring. I have a feeling there will be a lot of new adventures!! Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments: