Sunday, July 26, 2009

I had another check in w/Daniel today...I am still making good progress. I've lost another 1% bodyfat and gained 1 lb of muscle in 6 days. I've lost 22% bodyfat since Feb.

Daniel said today that I will not be doing the Aug. 15 show. He feels I can be ready but he wants me to come in better than I ever have before. The progress I am making is slow but steady which he said is better. I have to keep in mind the long term goal and that is to go pro. He is talking like maybe I will hit a show in September. I've never been married to a show, I just want to be my best and if that means waiting then I am ok with that! I totally trust his judgement and know that he will stear me in the right direction.

I am pleased with the progress I am seeing and know that I will only continue to improve!!!

No comments: